In order to become a Full Member of UIPA - Unione Italiana Portieri d'Albergo "Les Clefs d'Or Italia" it is necessary to have completed the professional course required by the statutory provisions of UIPA and UICH listed below:
1. The candidate, must have worked at least five (5) years in a Hotel lobby of which the last two (2) as a Concierge, behind the Concierge desk.
2. The applicant must be registered with the Regional Association to which he belongs as an Aspirant, to which he can address his request to pass to the status of Full Member, attaching all the required documentation;
3. The documentation to be submitted can be downloaded in digital format from this site and, after compilation, must be sent to the Regional Secretariat of membership for verification.
4. In addition to the required documentation, the candidate must submit the certification of successful completion of the Training Course, available on the UIPA E-learning platform, where he/she must register to access the course.
5. The passing of the Training Course and the Ethical/Deontological Examination will be the unquestionable elements that will decide the admission of the candidate by the Regional Commission.
6. After passing the verification, the request will be forwarded to the UIPA General Secretariat and to the UIPA Associates Control Committee for final approval;
7. The UIPA Membership Screening Committee shall have the power to admit or reject any candidate in its sole discretion;
8. Only after the favourable opinion of the UIPA Members Control Commission the candidate will be able to receive the "Les Clefs d'Or Bucherer" cross keys;
9. No one can claim a vested right to be a member of the association.