Our team wishes you a pleasant stay in Capri, the island of turtlenecks and worldly fashion.
The Concierge Team will make sure that your stay is an unforgettable and unique experience by suggesting itineraries, excursions, making you live the island at its best, discovering its history, its nature and its magical soul. We will organize excursions, boat trips and anything else possible to let her discover the secrets of the island, of Capri's restaurants with our restaurants and eateries scattered throughout the island, the best experiences that distinguish Capri in the world, what no guidebook can.
A few steps away from the Piazzetta is the majestic entrance to the Grand Hotel QuisisanaSince 1845 the hotel in Capri chosen by kings, rock stars and poets.
In front of its terrace the world comes and goes in a cheerful confusion, but just cross the threshold of this luxury hotel to find yourself immersed in an oasis of peace and quiet: the cozy sofas invite you to rest, the sparkling chandeliers bring to mind the halls of the parties of the past, the impeccable welcome of the staff will make you feel immediately relieved and relaxed.
Beyond the entrance you'll find orange blossom-scented gardens, a swimming pool and a view of the Faraglioni rocks rising out of the shimmering sea. Here is the secret of the Grand Hotel QuisisanaThe possibility to enjoy the sparkling worldliness of Capri and at the same time that absolute quiet that today represents one of the most exclusive luxuries.
- 147 rooms and suites and a Private Villa with park and private pool
- 7 meeting rooms with capacity for up to 400 people
- 2 restaurants, 1 on the beautiful terrace overlooking the park and the other by the pool
- 2 bars, one by the pool and the historic Quisi Krug bar with its terrace on the famous Camerelle street
- 2 synthetic grass tennis courts
- 2 heated swimming pools (one indoor)
- 1 SPA with separate men's and women's areas with fully equipped Gym