San Pietro di Positano, a Relais&Chateaux of unrepeatable charm, is modeled in an extraordinary position on a promontory with breathtaking sea view and spectacular panorama that extends from the village of Praiano to the Faraglioni of Capri.
Its privileged services make it unique: the most suggestive is the access - with a lift in the rock - to the bay with its crystal clear waters, sheltered and sunny until sunset and where you can find the exclusive private beach club, the Carlino restaurant - directly on the sea - and the regulation tennis court listed by Times magazine as one of the 10 most beautiful in the world.
Carlo Cinque opened it exactly fifty years ago, on 29 June 1970. In this half century, the three generations of the family have consolidated a reputation for excellence and today Il San Pietro is among the most appreciated and celebrated destinations of international hospitality.
- 56 rooms and suites, all with private, furnished sea view terrace
- Zass, a starred restaurant on terraces overlooking the sea
- Carlino, directly on the sea, informal restaurant reserved for resident guests
- Bee Chic, the refined street food alternative, on the main terrace
- Panoramic swimming pool with an elegant hemicycle shape, overlooking the sea and the village of Praiano;
- Spa with La Prairie signature treatments and outdoor area under a typical lemon grove with views of the Faraglioni of Capri;
- Gardens and vegetable gardens with products cultivated at 0 Km for the restaurant industry
- Free shuttle service to/from Positano 24/7
- Free two-hour cruise along the coast with the hotel's private boat
- Free and exclusive activities (Cocktail Masterclass, Italian language course for foreigners, guided tours of the gardens, yoga and pilates lessons with professional instructors)