In terms of location, the hotel NH Milan Touring is practically unbeatable: in addition to being located right next to the Indro Montanelli public park, it is only a ten-minute walk from Milan's central train station and shopping streets, and only 15 minutes from the city centre. Two underground stations and the financial district are also within easy reach of the hotel. For a stay in Milan, you couldn't ask for a better location!
- Turati and Repubblica metro stations right outside the hotel
- 10 minutes walk or one metro stop from the central station, with easy access to airports
- next to the Indro Montanelli public gardens, which host the Winter Village during the Christmas period, and perfect for a refreshing walk during the summer.
Our 282 rooms allow you to choose between classic or contemporary design. They are all spacious and comfortable, with free Wi-Fi. Some of the rooms on the ninth floor have fantastic views of the Duomo, Republic Square and the iconic skyline of the financial district.
- Spacious and comfortable rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- View of the cityscape from the rooms on the ninth floor
When it comes time for a meal or a drink, NH Milano Touring is certainly a great choice. The hotel is home to Camelia's Yard - Milano Social Bistroò, the hotel's new and highly original food & drink concept that includes a beautiful cocktail bar and a brand new restaurant. Don't miss one of the "signature cocktails" at the cocktail bar, where you will also find a pool table! At Camelia's Yard restaurant you can enjoy a selection of dishes including famous dishes re-invented by our chefs, as well as more original recipes and a burger list. To stay in shape during your stay, there is a fully equipped gym open daily and free for our guests.
- Discover the hotel's new food & drink concept at Camelia's Yard - Milano Social Bistrò
- A new, innovative lobby with co-working spaces, conversation and relaxation areas and a perfect environment for informal meetings and socializing
- Free gym for guests and one of the largest parks in Milan (perfect for jogging) just around the corner
- 8 meeting rooms, perfect for events up to 100 people
- Awarded ISO 14001 certification for its commitment to environmental protection
For our guests, the best aspect of the hotel is its location. All points of interest and the city centre are within easy reach either on foot or by public transport, thanks to the two metro stops right outside the hot